Strange Preview Screen Glitches

CarsGoVroom

Question

i just got a new HD Pro and i was super easy to hook up. the only issue i have is on the preview screen it glitches out.

bb8a51545025c2fe13c58be609fc1e9d.png

but when i hit capture it says capturing but sizer never gets bigger and i can't open the recorded video in editor or vlc player.

i don't have the best computer but I was able to use other devices for capturing before (HD PVR and Roxio Game Capture) I am just trying to record on 720p.

b08c9a09685b97df3b17415b0e1fa903.png

any ideas?

2 answers to this question

1) the only issue i have is on the preview screen it glitches out.

bb8a51545025c2fe13c58be609fc1e9d.png

2) but when i hit capture it says capturing but sizer never gets bigger and i can't open the recorded video in editor or vlc player.

3) i don't have the best computer but I was able to use other devices for capturing before (HD PVR and Roxio Game Capture) I am just trying to record on 720p.

b08c9a09685b97df3b17415b0e1fa903.png

1) HD recording in any capture card is very demanding. Unless you have the ultimate PC, don't try to run on max quality. Ever. I'd suggest you record in 720p @ 5k-11k bitrate. The lower the bitrate, the more stable the preview screen & recording gets.

2) I think I faced this problem once before. Try plugging the Roxio in and out from your computer whilst restarting the program. If it doesn't work try uninstalling then installing the program back.

3) How the heck is your rating at 3 while most of the things I see is better than my computer???? :blink: