AlexBR

How Many Audio Tracks Does Creator 2012 Videowave Accept?

Question

Hi, I hear Videowave is pretty much Creator 2012 and as I am getting a Roxio GameCap HD PRO, I would like to know how many audio tracks I can add. Bare in mind that I also need to add commentary. So I know commentary counts as one audio track so how many can I add from there. IF I am allowed more than 2, please can you tell me how to add more because a lot of my videos will require more than one audio track.

Thanks for help

4 answers to this question

Hi, I hear Videowave is pretty much Creator 2012 and as I am getting a Roxio GameCap HD PRO, I would like to know how many audio tracks I can add. Bare in mind that I also need to add commentary. So I know commentary counts as one audio track so how many can I add from there. IF I am allowed more than 2, please can you tell me how to add more because a lot of my videos will require more than one audio track.

Thanks for help

Videowave is only one of the programs in C2012 and is also part of the RGC software.

For both VWs you can "add" 3 audio tracks. In addition you can use the internal tracks to add 3 more audio tracks.

Videowave is only one of the programs in C2012 and is also part of the RGC software.

For both VWs you can "add" 3 audio tracks. In addition you can use the internal tracks to add 3 more audio tracks.

Hi, thanks for the reply. What do you mean by "Internal tracks?" Right now, I don't have the software so It's hard to picture what you're trying to get at. Please explain more.

Thanks!

Sorry these are from the VideoWave out of the Game Capture (look a little different) but they were handy ;)

These are the regular production tracks:

post-39730-0-00205100-1376742319_thumb.jpg

And while these look similar, they are the Internal Tracks of the video clip:

post-39730-0-86051500-1376742321_thumb.jpg

As Walt said this will allow you 6 tracks ;)

Now you do realize that when you put audio on these tracks they all play at the same time...

They are not selectable so you could end up with a calliope of sounds :huh:

Sorry these are from the VideoWave out of the Game Capture (look a little different) but they were handy ;)

These are the regular production tracks:

post-39730-0-00205100-1376742319_thumb.jpg

And while these look similar, they are the Internal Tracks of the video clip:

post-39730-0-86051500-1376742321_thumb.jpg

As Walt said this will allow you 6 tracks ;)

Now you do realize that when you put audio on these tracks they all play at the same time...

They are not selectable so you could end up with a calliope of sounds :huh:

Thanks for your help guys!