• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Lost Cd Install (Pc Refresh, Causing Lost Of Software)

Anthon

Question

I bought the Roxio Game Capture HD Pro just two weeks ago. It was working fine and everything, no known issues happening. After a while of enjoying the software, I registered it so I don't lose the key. Unfortunately, when I refreshed my pc to clear off a lot of unnecessary junk (not from the Roxio), I forgot that I would lose the software. So I went to re-install it when I couldn't find the installation CD. I looked for a whole week and I still couldn't find it, so unfortunately I couldn't install the drivers or the software, making the roxio unusable. I did, however, register the product as mentioned above so I have to ask: do I have to buy another installation CD? Please help and thanks for taking the time.

2 answers to this question

I bought the Roxio Game Capture HD Pro just two weeks ago. It was working fine and everything, no known issues happening. After a while of enjoying the software, I registered it so I don't lose the key. Unfortunately, when I refreshed my pc to clear off a lot of unnecessary junk (not from the Roxio), I forgot that I would lose the software. So I went to re-install it when I couldn't find the installation CD. I looked for a whole week and I still couldn't find it, so unfortunately I couldn't install the drivers or the software, making the roxio unusable. I did, however, register the product as mentioned above so I have to ask: do I have to buy another installation CD? Please help and thanks for taking the time.

Keep checking this thread to see if someone from Roxio will drop in and assist you. It is the weekend, so it might not be until Monday before someone drops in.

• Like 1

Guest Rox-Ralf

Please check your inbox.