• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Trocknocker

No Audio Device Available?

Question

I've streamed with the RGCHDP multiple times and was content with it. Now it's showing as there is no Audio device available? It only shows 'none' when I click the drop down arrow. I have all the specs, as well as everything else. (I've run this for about two months now. Crashes come almost every other hour but it's manageable.)

4 answers to this question

I've streamed with the RGCHDP multiple times and was content with it. Now it's showing as there is no Audio device available? It only shows 'none' when I click the drop down arrow. I have all the specs, as well as everything else. (I've run this for about two months now. Crashes come almost every other hour but it's manageable.)

You need to run a proper Repair...

First thing to do is to turn off your Anti Virus, Firewalls, Registry Cleaners, etc.

Unplug your RGC Device and put it aside until you are completely finished.

Now insert your Roxio Disc.

Be sure you accept the offer to Check for Updates (this is for Roxio, not Windows)

When you reach the screen where
Repair
is offered, choose that!

When the Repair competes, turn your AV & Firewall back on and reboot.

I have this problem too (with XSplit)... If you solved it by now, could you share some knowledge?

How is that related to Trockner's post in any way???

You need to run a proper Repair...

First thing to do is to turn off your Anti Virus, Firewalls, Registry Cleaners, etc.

Unplug your RGC Device and put it aside until you are completely finished.

Now insert your Roxio Disc.

Be sure you accept the offer to Check for Updates (this is for Roxio, not Windows)

When you reach the screen where
Repair
is offered, choose that!

When the Repair competes, turn your AV & Firewall back on and reboot.

How is that related to Trockner's post in any way???

I have done this multiple times and it has not worked. I even did a couple complete re-installations.

Hes said that when he streams there is no audio device available, which seems to be my problem. Could it be that I am using my computer monitor and not an actual hdtv (no speakers), or could it be a driver issue?

??? there isn't ever going to be "audio device available" :huh:

The RGC is not an audio device so it will NEVER show up as such.

Provide a screen cap or 2 of what you have and what you think you should have???