• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Uninstalled Software, Can't Reinstall

GoldenClaw

Question

Hi, I wanted to get a fresh install of the Roxio Game Capture software recently, but after uninstalling I realized I lost my product key to use when installing the software. I don't have the CD case which has the product key, but I do have the Roxio capture unit itself as well as the packaging. If either of those things can help me get my product key back I would gladly give an admin the serial number on the Capture unit. If anybody can help, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

8 answers to this question

Hi, I wanted to get a fresh install of the Roxio Game Capture software recently, but after uninstalling I realized I lost my product key to use when installing the software. I don't have the CD case which has the product key, but I do have the Roxio capture unit itself as well as the packaging. If either of those things can help me get my product key back I would gladly give an admin the serial number on the Capture unit. If anybody can help, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

If you registered the Game Cap, you can click on the Roxio icon (above left), then click on My Account (top of screen that opens), sign in, and you will see your Product ID in the list of Roxio software that you have registered.

I am positive I did not register, I have checked multiple times prior to posting here as well as just now. I looked in the Roxio Knowledgebase and saw that if a CD Key is lost I can't be given another one. I suppose I'll just look for the CD case from the packaging, perhaps I still have it somewhere. I can definitely say I've learned my lesson for registering products now, not just Roxio products but anything in general. It looks like all I can do from here is continue searching for the CD Key, but thank you for taking the time to try to help me anyways!

I am positive I did not register, I have checked multiple times prior to posting here as well as just now. I looked in the Roxio Knowledgebase and saw that if a CD Key is lost I can't be given another one. I suppose I'll just look for the CD case from the packaging, perhaps I still have it somewhere. I can definitely say I've learned my lesson for registering products now, not just Roxio products but anything in general. It looks like all I can do from here is continue searching for the CD Key, but thank you for taking the time to try to help me anyways!

Don't give up just yet. Keep watching this thread. Hopefully, someone from Roxio will drop in and offer a solution.