• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Black Screen In Editing And Rendering Preview

ProvenDestroyer

Question

I'm not entirely sure if I have a unique problem but I can't find a fix so here goes. I have recorded a video and during the whole of the recording the preview screen was fine and detected my video. However, I go to edit and the preview screen is black. When I click on this screen my video shows but when the cursor goes anywhere but this screen, it goes back to black. I go to render and upload and as it is really just a test it is unlisted, however there is no video picture just the sound. Is there any help?

10 answers to this question

Nobody said anything about pasting or your desktop :huh: don't try to get 'creative' that is likely what brought you here to begin with :lol:

Nothing jumps out with the CPU or GPU you provided...

I can't stress enough that one cannot apply tweaks to these without causing issues!

ASUS has some utilities for their card, run it and make sure you have everything set to standard.

Test your files, you should be able to right click one of the files and select 'Play'...

What happens?

If you set your screen resolution to 1024 X 768, how do things behave?

How are you hooked up to your monitor?