Invalid Product Key Easy Cd & Dvd Burner Windows 8

sd595

Question

Hi. I'm new to this forum and Roxio and I'm looking for some guidance please. Just bought "easy" cd & dvd burner which states windows 8 pro as a valid operating system. I unwrapped the bow popped it in the cd and tried to install, all was going well until I tried to type the product key in and it says "Invalid product key" !!! Registered it on line and the product key is fine so I guess there is setting I need to change somewhere for it to work? Having done a quick google search I see it seems to be a common problem so can someone tell me how to get round it? Cheers

2 answers to this question

Hi. I'm new to this forum and Roxio and I'm looking for some guidance please. Just bought "easy" cd & dvd burner which states windows 8 pro as a valid operating system. I unwrapped the bow popped it in the cd and tried to install, all was going well until I tried to type the product key in and it says "Invalid product key" !!! Registered it on line and the product key is fine so I guess there is setting I need to change somewhere for it to work? Having done a quick google search I see it seems to be a common problem so can someone tell me how to get round it? Cheers

I took the liberty of Merging your duplicate posts ;)

We have seen this too many times with the new Version 14 product :(

Sadly Roxio added this and it has been TROUBLE!

You will have to take it back to the store and explain that it MUST be Activated by their computer!!! (it was supposed to be automatically done at check out)