• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Sound Interrupted

bmatlock

Question

I am trying to burn an ISO image to a DVD using Roxio Creator NXT. The video of the image burns perfectly fine, but the audio gets interrupted every 60 seconds or so. It just stops for a second or two and then picks up where it left off. When I play the video through the computer, there are no issues. This only happens when played through a DVD player connected to the TV. Any help is GREATLY appreciated as I am slowly going bald over this project!!! Thanks.

3 answers to this question

I am trying to burn an ISO image to a DVD using Roxio Creator NXT. The video of the image burns perfectly fine, but the audio gets interrupted every 60 seconds or so. It just stops for a second or two and then picks up where it left off. When I play the video through the computer, there are no issues. This only happens when played through a DVD player connected to the TV. Any help is GREATLY appreciated as I am slowly going bald over this project!!! Thanks.

Do you mean that when you play the DVD on your computer DVD player everything is Ok? If yes then the DVD was created correctly and there may be problem with your stand-alone player or