• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

A Question About Cd Codes

nottchez101

Question

Hi there, I'm having a bit of issues, and I really need some help.

I've been having some issues with my Gamecap HD pro, and I've been looking everywhere to try and fix it. So far I've attempted to repair the installation, look online for other solutions, even trying to change my computers perfrmance options...

But eventually, I decided I should try completely uninstalling the software from my laptop, and reinstalling it. I can't reinstall it, howerver, because I've misplaced my CD code.

So I have a few questions: First, if I find my old CD code, can I reuse it to complete the installation? And if not, is it possible to get a new code based on the circumstances? (I've read the post regarding CD keys already, I just wanted to check.)

I'm hoping that I can get this wrapped up quickly, so I can get back to recording soon.

7 answers to this question

Yeah, everything is working fine now. I do, however, have some issues with uploading to Youtube directly from Videowave. Every time I do, Youtube claims that the video is in an unsupported format, which is really confusing. I haven't looked through any tutorials, though, so I'm probably missing something vital important.