Photosuite Runtime Error - Split From A Different Topic

cte68028@yahoo.com

Question

I have gone back to a previous repair point and it doesn't help anything. My problem is a Runtime error, Program...ogram files (x86), Roxio2011\PhotoSuite\PhotoSuite \PhotoSuite 13.exe........trying to get ahold of anyone at Roxio is a joke! Do you know if I can uninstall and then reinstall? Do I need any codes to do so? Thanks to anyone that can help...........

4 answers to this question

Problem answer is simple, Do NOt Buy Roxio or Corel products! The only way you can get support is to buy new program every year or pay for support!

I have been using the programs for years. I currently have Creator 2011 Pro and yesterday I suddenly can't open Photosuite 13. I use the program daily. When I try to open PhotoSuite, I get 'error message' "Runtime error - r6025 - pure virtual function call"

I have run FixCleaner, I have uninstalled the program twice (once as a user, and once as administrator) doesn't help. Been searching for an answer and can not find one.

Is there any help out there?

Did either of you run a register cleaner either as a stand alone like Registry Mechanic or as part of an antivirus program like Norton 360? A failure like what you are describing is usually the result of that especially with older versions of the software.

Read this from Microsoft.

Edited by sknis

As I said in my original post! I ran FixCleaner.

Prior to running FixCleaner I got the error message: "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error - Program...ogram files (x86)\Roxio 2011\Photosuite\Photosuite 13.exe - This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way."

After running FixCleaner I get the message: "Runtime Error - r6025 - pure virtual Function call"

I have had problems of this nature with Roxio in the past (can't get help) and the only thing was to buy the newest program, which I usually do every couple of years anyway! But I am tired of a company that won't support thier customers! The only help you can get after 90 days is from forums or outside help.

I still have the issue on my computer! Haven't found any other programs that are having issues. Will try a couple of other things today, then will delete Roxio and find a new program for my purposes.