• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

xJWxTriggerz

Question

Hi i Just Purchased The Roxio Game Capture from Maplins

I Set up the capture card and just started to install the drivers of the disk i put in the code and waited for it to verify it was successful then my laptop went into power saving mode shortly after when i went back on to the pc it said rolling back so i waited 5 more minutes and it said installation canceled so i thought nothing of it i got back to the same part of the installation of putting the code back in and a red cross comes up next to it sayin that the code had been used so now it will not install what can i do ???

1 answer to this question

Hi i Just Purchased The Roxio Game Capture from Maplins

I Set up the capture card and just started to install the drivers of the disk i put in the code and waited for it to verify it was successful then my laptop went into power saving mode shortly after when i went back on to the pc it said rolling back so i waited 5 more minutes and it said installation canceled so i thought nothing of it i got back to the same part of the installation of putting the code back in and a red cross comes up next to it sayin that the code had been used so now it will not install what can i do ???

Contact Roxio, and if you do get things reset, plug in your laptop, before you start the install again.