Easy Vhs To Dvd Wont Load Video Capture?

Family Man

Question

I'm running Windows 7 on a Dell laptop and can't get the "Capture Video" feature to work. I tried the patch download but it seemed to lock down and do nothing. Any ideas on how to get it working?? The Plug & Burn feature seems to work but I don't want to burn..... just capture! Please help!

3 answers to this question

OK, When I click on the "Capture Video" feature I see a fast flash "loading" and that's all...... it will not load or run the feature. So on the forum I noticed that there are drivers for this feature so I went to the link and downloaded the "RoxioC2009USBCaptureDriver" exe file. I chose to run & install the driver and after a few seconds I get a pop-up that says "not compatible with this computer" with no other explanation. I also found another Windows 7 Roxio patch for USB Capture, when I tried to download I also got a "Error" Pop-Up that halted the download.

The other features of the software function....such as...."Plug & Burn" and "Digitize LP's & Tapes"

Any ideas??

That is essentially the same thing you said in your first post with the addition of your failed download :wacko:

Try this:

First thing to do is to turn off your Anti Virus, Firewalls, Registry Cleaners, etc.

Unplug your Roxio Video Capture USB Device and put it aside until you are completely finished.

Now insert your Roxio Disc.

Be sure you accept the offer to Check for Updates (this is for Roxio, not Windows)

When you reach the screen where
Repair
is offered, choose that!

When the Repair competes, turn your AV & Firewall back on and reboot.