• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

GrayHam

Roxio Game Cap Hd Pro Satus:ready And Audio But Black Preview Screen

Question

So in november i bought a Roxio Game Cap Hd Pro and was very excited to get started with gameplay so i connected my Roxio Game Cap Hd Pro to my computer and then i go to the software and The Status says ready so i wait for the preview screen and nothing i hear my xbox 360 but no preview screen so i go try and call them to figure out i have to pay for it so me refusing to pay a company that charges people for costoumer service i scour the internet for info but nothing so i accept roxio screwed me and move on now i firgure out i can make a thread on their site so i am asking you guy's what do i do i tried everything from setting the video format to reinstalling the sfotware i am out of options can someone please help me out.

Edited by GrayHam

9 answers to this question

Then this is the problem with Windows Aero which is a common occurrence for people using Windows 7/8.

Enable Aero Themes in your control panel. If it didn't work, just repeatedly pick random themes until you get results.

Fixed*

Edited by MrDerpski

Yea that solves thanks but now when i go to stop recording and it stops responding

Unfortunately I don't know the fix to that. Maybe @Jim_Hardin knows?

mines doing the same except mines black with a flickering green line at the bottom

Your issue has nothing in common with GrayHam's...

Look HERE for your fix ;)