• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Background Music On Slide Shows

stupops

Question

1 answer to this question

I have a two hour long slide show, 1100+ pics. It seems I can only add one song for background and it has to loop. How can I add more than one song. I am new at this.

If you haven't, download the desktop version of PhotoShow 6 from your member's page, Download the PhotoShow from the web site using that. Use that desktop version to edit the photoShow to edit the music. You Have to use your mp3 files. Select where you want to start a piece of music and click on that image. You should see the option to add the music there, Now go to the place where the usc ends or where you want to change the music, click on that image and . you will see the option to add another piece of music. By using the "bars" you can shorten the music, \;; of course you cannot make it longer without adding it again. Once you have complete your PhotoShow, you can upload it to the web site or create a disc or video file with it.