• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Photosuite Keeps Crashing

pcme2000

Question

12 answers to this question

Roxio PhotoSuite keeps crashing crashing when I try to save a picture? It does it everytime. I bought the Roxio Creator 2012 Suite online from Roxie so I do not have the cd to try and repair or uninstal and re-install. Can someone please help!!

There is no information in your post in order to offer any help. What does "keeps crashing" mean? Is there any error message? Exactly what are you doing?

What happened to the C2012 files you downloaded from Roxio when you bought the program? Did you delete them from your system? Have even tried a repair of the program using your C2012 files?

Edited by myguggi

By crashing I mean while saving it it just goes white and the program says that it has to close? It happens when I just try to save the picture.

The link came in an e-mail that gave me 30 days do re-down load it if needed. And it has been way over 30 days.

Is there a way to get the C2012 files from the program already installed?

By crashing I mean while saving it it just goes white and the program says that it has to close? It happens when I just try to save the picture.

The link came in an e-mail that gave me 30 days do re-down load it if needed. And it has been way over 30 days.

Is there a way to get the C2012 files from the program already installed?

Why do you need to re-download? Did you delete them from your hard drive?

I did not save the download on the desktop. What can I do next to get it to stop responding while saving a pictice?

What kind of image are you trying to save?

What computer do you have? Give us this information. Just attach the text file to your reply. When was the last time you did any maintenance on it. Consider using some of these. Shut off your anti-virus temporary to see if that is the issue. What else do you have running when trying to save the image. Where are you trying to save the image? Does that drive have enough space? The white screen usually means that the computer is busy doing other things. If it were the program, changes are that the program would just crash (shut down).

We've made a lot of suggestions, if you are serious about wanting help, you will try them and report back on the results of each.

I have Norton internet secrurity that runs. I normally try to save the picture as a .jpg

I have Norton Utilities and I do the repairs/program services when ever the program says that it is needed to be done. Last done would be last sunday.

I will try the other link that you also sent to.

I just want to get this problem solved. Thanks again for your help!!

DxDiag.txt

I have Norton internet secrurity that runs. I normally try to save the picture as a .jpg

I have Norton Utilities and I do the repairs/program services when ever the program says that it is needed to be done. Last done would be last sunday.

I will try the other link that you also sent to.

I just want to get this problem solved. Thanks again for your help!!

Are you using the old PhotoSuite stand alone program or are you using the PhotoSuite in Creator 2012?

Never run the Norton Utilities. It may delete needed entries from your registry.. This is probably what happened. You'll have to reinstall the software.

This probably going to offend you ! :unsure:

Get rid of Norton;or at least set it to not do a virus scan for files already on your computer.

Never run the Norton Utilities. It may delete needed entries from your registry.. This is probably what happened. You'll have to reinstall the software

Your computer is really at the bottom end of the requirements. It will run very slowly and give you the white screen when it is trying to do anything.

Although your graphics drivers are up to date, some people in other forums have complained that new nVidia drivers are a problem. I use an earlier versions but I have a higher powered video card and don't have an issue.

I can't give you any more suggestions unless you do disable Norton and never run those Utilities. Other may have some suggestions. Good luck.

I have PhotoSuite in Creator 2012. Is thier a diffrence between the two? What program would you suggest that I use for basic photo use?

PhotoSuite is great for doing basic photo editing as long as it is not on a computer running Norton Utilities. Norton Utilities will possibly screw up and other program on your underpowered computer.

Why did/do you think that is a necessary addition to your computer?