Will 2012 Pro Convert Dvd Ram To A Dvd

squatch

Question

10 answers to this question

I thought about this after I posted. I want to video record on how to do a dry rub and post to my website. I haven't worked out the details whether I will do a youtube or if there are other options.

I have windows 7 home version. My dvd is a DVD multi recorder

thanks

Mike

I thought about this after I posted. I want to video record on how to do a dry rub and post to my website. I haven't worked out the details whether I will do a youtube or if there are other options.

I have windows 7 home version. My dvd is a DVD multi recorder

thanks

Mike

Can you put the DVD-Ram in your system DVD burner and read/play the files on the DVD?

What is the model of that Panasonic camcorder?

It's a 3" disc and I can play with VLC media player. I have to find the file .VRO

The camcorder is a Panasonic VDR M50PP. I bought this from somebody and it did not have the disk for the app DVD MovieAlbumSE and myDVD

Do you already have C2012 or any Roxio video program?

What does "I have to find the file .VRO" mean? Have you copied the vro files from the disc to your hard drive?

I have access to a computer that has roxio pro 2012. The DVD ram recorded a short video and to play the video I select the .VRO file. I'm going to copy that file from the disc to my computer to see if I need the other files that are on the disc. I will post the answer.

I can play the VRO file that's on the computer.

I have access to a computer that has roxio pro 2012. The DVD ram recorded a short video and to play the video I select the .VRO file. I'm going to copy that file from the disc to my computer to see if I need the other files that are on the disc. I will post the answer.

Can you add that VRO file to C2012 on the C2012 computer? I believe the vro files are basically mpg files. If C2012 does not add the vro file you could try changing the vro extension to mpg (you can always change it back() and thry that.

Another option is to use a free video converter such as Freemake Video Converter (it claims to accept VRO files) to convert to a standard video format

I think I googled earlier and somebody on a camcorder forum said to change the vro file to a mpg.

Roxio does not recognize vro files. I changed to mpg and it looks like it will load.

thank you for your help. I will continue later to see if I can burn a dvd.

thank you

Mike

Archived