• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

awoo87

EMC 9 Install

Question

Hi All

Just got the EMC 9 download over the weekend the install went well and everything that I've used so far works well. :):huh::D:D

13 answers to this question

Hi All

Just got the EMC 9 download over the weekend the install went well and everything that I've used so far works well. :):huh::D:D

Good to hear that! I had the same experience--successful installation and major apps I tried work well to date.

Edited by malatekid

Finally some good news! :) Since this is a place for those having trouble, it's always good to get some good feedback once in awhile.

Good to hear that! I had the same experience--successful installation and major apps I tried work well to date.

What prior versions did you have on your computer? This is for awoo87 and Jeff.

Edited by Patty

I only have EMC7.5 installed prior to installing EMC9.

ummm Patty,it's Jess,but I'll bet he forgives you :)

Thanks, Terry. I surely "forgive" Betty, I mean Patty. :huh::D:D:D

Jess

Edited by malatekid

Thanks, Terry. I surely "forgive" Betty, I mean Patty. :):huh::D:D

Jess

Did you leave EMC 7.5 on your computer. I may give it a go, tomorrow.

Did you leave EMC 7.5 on your computer. I may give it a go, tomorrow.

Yes, it is the only version installed and in active use. I have EMC8 but due to some problems I had after trying it out for a while, I uninstalled it more than a month ago.

Thanks, Terry. I surely "forgive" Betty, I mean Patty. :D:D:D:D

Jess

Sorry Jess, I went back to look at a couple of your posts, but you weren't signing them anymore, I knew it was close (but no cigar), sorry. Besides, Betty, Patty or Mud whatever............. :D

ummm Patty,it's Jess,but I'll bet he forgives you :)

He did, nice guy that he is......but wait, maybe I was talking about someone else........hmmmmmm nah, just a little ole mistake. :D oops :huh:

Sorry Jess, I went back to look at a couple of your posts, but you weren't signing them anymore, I knew it was close (but no cigar), sorry. Besides, Betty, Patty or Mud whatever............. :huh:

He did, nice guy that he is......but wait, maybe I was talking about someone else........hmmmmmm nah, just a little ole mistake. :D oops :)

Hi Patty,

Nice to hear from you! :D

Jess

Hi Patty,

Nice to hear from you! :D

Jess

Been reading all your posts, :D I just haven't had an occasion to respond until lately. :) Hope your having a good Holiday week-end........stay safe. :D Of course if your spending time here, you will be safe :huh:

Been reading all your posts, :D I just haven't had an occasion to respond until lately. :) Hope your having a good Holiday week-end........stay safe. :D Of course if your spending time here, you will be safe :huh:

Have a safe and enjoyable holiday weekend, too!

Jess

Hi Patty

Only EMC 8 suite with the deluxe upgrade. Tried 9 with 8 still installed just to see if they would play nice but i had no content for 9 ( eg. all the buttons in My DVD showed as a red circle with a line thru ) so i then uninstalled both and reinstalled 9. I'll put 8 on my other computer.

Hi Patty

Only EMC 8 suite with the deluxe upgrade. Tried 9 with 8 still installed just to see if they would play nice but i had no content for 9 ( eg. all the buttons in My DVD showed as a red circle with a line thru ) so i then uninstalled both and reinstalled 9. I'll put 8 on my other computer.

Good Idea, awoo87, it seems that many have had problems with 8 & 9 on the same computer. Not everyone, but some. I think your idea using them on separate computers will probably work better. Now if you had v7, it seems to play nice with that one. :)