• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 51 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Meridian

Adding Music From I Tunes Or Direct From Music Cd

Question

3 answers to this question

Can you add music from ITunes or direct from a music cd? Also,can you save several Photos on hard drive and then burn all to a dvd? Thanks

No, you can add Itunes music depending on the type of music but you would have to rip a cd tyo your hard drive -- Since you posted in the PhotoSHow part of the forum and you haven't posted before qwe HAV TO ASSUME that you are talking about PhotoSHow Premium Service

I have a hunch that you are not using that program but are looking for something else..

I currently use Sony movie studio for large projects and thought the Photoshow premiun might be a little less cpmoliocated and could be fun. I was concverned about the music as i have many cd's and would like to use them. Is dowmload version # 6 and is it the same as the DVD if i get it? Appreciate your comments.

• Like 1

I need to correct something. I thought you could add iTunes music but I now believe that all music must be mp3. I don;t understand the question about the back-up disc. You have to have the premium membership to quality for the disc. It is version 6. If you buy the premium membership, you can go to your membership page and download Version 6 and use it on your computer without using the web. There are some differences between making the PhotoSHow on the web vs the desktop version. If you make a PhotoShow on the web, do not try to download the mp4 from there. It has been broken for a long time. You can download the PhotoSHow to the desktop version if you wish.

Although the program takes several image formats and that it says size and resolution doesn't matter, some people have had issues making a PhotoShow with high resolution. large size images. Any videos you add must be very short (50mb) in various formats. The music must be mp3. The desktop version allows you to use your own mp3 files. I don't remember if you can use your own music with the web version.

Most people have found that it is much easier and more foolproof if you make your PhotoShow with the desktop version and upload it to the web. The feature to download an mp4 video file from the web doesn't work and hasn't in a long time. If you use the desktop version, you can convert the PhotoShows to wmv or mpg2 files. You can also burn ONE PhotoShow to one DVD. Both have credits at the end. You can edit those out with Sony.

Did I miss anything?

It is a shame that there are issues with this program. You are correct in saying it is a useful program that will give you a polished looking product quickly.

I'm not sure if you have looked at finished PhotoShows but here are two of the same just changing the themes and the music. This one is the normal one. This one is the same using an "old style" theme more in keeping with the period. Both of these are several years old.

Let me know if you have more questions.