I Need Help Installing This Program On Another Computer

Alex Kapusta

Question

i will try to be as descriptive as possible for you guys if you have any questions please ask:

ok so i bought the roxio game capture HD pro around christmas time last year, i have used it and did successfully install it on a compaq pc. I used that computer and the software worked fine.

Now i bought a new pc and i would like to install the program on this computer, i still have the disc but not the container, the box or the email since i did order this so long ago the email is long gone by now, the box most likely recycled and the container of the disk i misplaced. so i go to install the disc on my new computer and after i read and agreed to the terms and agreements on the installation process, it goes to a page asking for a "product key" which the 3 areas are those that i do not have: the email, the package, or the sleeve. So i ask you guys if i were to give you the serial number or some sort of info of proof of my purchase such as the serial #, a video, a picture, or anything involving the disk, the roxio game capture HD pro itself and the computer that i do have it installed on

please get back to me with whatever it will take i can surely prove it to you.

6 answers to this question

i will try to be as descriptive as possible for you guys if you have any questions please ask:

ok so i bought the roxio game capture HD pro around christmas time last year, i have used it and did successfully install it on a compaq pc. I used that computer and the software worked fine.

Now i bought a new pc and i would like to install the program on this computer, i still have the disc but not the container, the box or the email since i did order this so long ago the email is long gone by now, the box most likely recycled and the container of the disk i misplaced. so i go to install the disc on my new computer and after i read and agreed to the terms and agreements on the installation process, it goes to a page asking for a "product key" which the 3 areas are those that i do not have: the email, the package, or the sleeve. So i ask you guys if i were to give you the serial number or some sort of info of proof of my purchase such as the serial #, a video, a picture, or anything involving the disk, the roxio game capture HD pro itself and the computer that i do have it installed on

please get back to me with whatever it will take i can surely prove it to you.

First of all, if you are installing on new computer then you have to uninstall it on the 1st computer according to the license you agreed to.

If you have the disc and the serial number then you don't need anything else for installing.

If you registered the game on the Roxio web site, you can retrieve your key by signing on and looking it up there.

Click on the red Roxio logo (top left on this page) >when the new screen comes up, click on MY Account (top middle) > then follow directions.

• Like 1

If you registered the game on the Roxio web site, you can retrieve your key by signing on and looking it up there.

Click on the red Roxio logo (top left on this page) >when the new screen comes up, click on MY Account (top middle) > then follow directions.

I did register it but i did it on i different email i suppose i could try all my other emails i did it on

Thank you this worked it showed me the license key for the roxio HD pro i bought i just needed to switch into my correct email, thanks :)