• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 224 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Meridian

Purchase Of Photoshow Premium

Question

I am purchasing Photshow premium and the installation CD...From past experience how long does it take to receive the CD and if you do not receive it who do you contact?

8 answers to this question

What is the main purpose of the CD? Do you need it to run the system or is it just back-up?..thanks

Don't you read the answers to your previous posts? I have already told you that the disc is a back up to the program on the web. You can install the program on your computer from the web or from the disc. I advise you using the desktop version and then uploading the PhotoSHows to the web. There is nothing on the disc any different than the download.

Did you look for the e-mail confirmation og your purchase? It should have given you instructions on how to sign in to you premium account. Sign in and then explore your options on your MEMBERSHIP page.

Perhaps I'm missing somethig abpout why you keep asking the same question. What am I missing?

Edited by sknis

Don't you read the answers to your previous posts? I have already told you that the disc is a back up to the program on the web. You can install the program on your computer from the web or from the disc. I advise you using the desktop version and then uploading the PhotoSHows to the web. There is nothing on the disc any different than the download.

Did you look for the e-mail confirmation og your purchase? It should have given you instructions on how to sign in to you premium account. Sign in and then explore your options on your MEMBERSHIP page.

Perhaps I'm missing somethig abpout why you keep asking the same question. What am I missing?

Looking back I agree my questions are relatively the same and I apologize for this.......I am new to this type of system and reviewing past post entries i am trying to determine if I am making a wise purchase or getting in late to what may be a dying project? I understand if I get the CD I can probably survive with the system as it stands now..Also,while I am at it could you please give me some insight into your involvement in helping others? If as you mentioned earlier this is a Rozio site are you commenting on behalf of them or as part of the community?....Your help is very much appreciated.

Looking back I agree my questions are relatively the same and I apologize for this.......I am new to this type of system and reviewing past post entries i am trying to determine if I am making a wise purchase or getting in late to what may be a dying project? I understand if I get the CD I can probably survive with the system as it stands now..Also,while I am at it could you please give me some insight into your involvement in helping others? If as you mentioned earlier this is a Rozio site are you commenting on behalf of them or as part of the community?....Your help is very much appreciated.

Unless a person has Roxio, or the Roxio icon by their name, they are users of software, like you. A lot of us have been helping folks here, for many many years.

Except for one person, all people who post on the Roxio are volunteers to either ask or answer questions. If you see the guru title, that means that that person has been around awhile and has answered questions with experience and perhaps some knowledge (very little would be inside knowledge). Do not believe the count; some even have negative posts (a carry over from a previous moderator). My membership is good until 2014 and I have many PhotoShows on the site so I do believe in it. I even shut down my web site to use the PhotoShow site (speed) and of course YouTube. You have a 30 day money back warranty if you don't like the unique program.

Unless a person has Roxio, or the Roxio icon by their name, they are users of software, like you. A lot of us have been helping folks here, for many many years.

....Thanks!

Except for one person, all people who post on the Roxio are volunteers to either ask or answer questions. If you see the guru title, that means that that person has been around awhile and has answered questions with experience and perhaps some knowledge (very little would be inside knowledge). Do not believe the count; some even have negative posts (a carry over from a previous moderator). My membership is good until 2014 and I have many PhotoShows on the site so I do believe in it. I even shut down my web site to use the PhotoShow site (speed) and of course YouTube. You have a 30 day money back warranty if you don't like the unique program.

Maybe I will be in a position to provide some assistance in the future......I am ordering the Photoshow Premium to-day....Thanka!