• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Creator Ntx - Can I Burn A Photo Slide Show To An Iso File ?

Pluizebol

Question

6 answers to this question

Yes, you can burn it to an ISO.

When you've prepared your slideshow in the Slideshow Assistant, click on 'Burn to Disc' and MyDVD will open with your project ready to go.

Click the Burn button in MyDVD, and you'll be given the option to Burn to Disc, or Save Disc Image file [iSO] or both, (although doing both at once isn't recommended.)

Thanks for your prompt answer Brandon. Is there any possibility to try Creator NTX before buying it ? I am a registered user of RecordNow Premier and I would like to add this Photo Slideshow possibility. What if I don't like NTX after all ?

I personally don't like NXT - it seems to be just Creator 2012 with several abilities removed, so I use C2012 instead.

Given that there are those out there who must have the latest version of any software regardless, you should be able to find Creator 2012 quite cheaply in the shops, or even a pre-loved copy on eBay and similar places. That might be worth investigating.

Regards,

Brendon