JB Graber

When Starting To Create A New Show, It Shows A Circle Going Roung And Round And Never Getting Into The Program To Create One.

Question

When I click on "New Photo Show" it appear to start and then just shows a large circle turning counter clockwise and it never stops to the section to start creating a new show. Version 6, current is updates. Help...

5 answers to this question

Sounds like the site was down. Is your internet up to speed? I just tried it and it opened properly. I was not signed in to my membership page.

Day 5 and it still goes in circles. Internet is good at 20mb. No problems with any other site or program. Thank you for responding. Jeff

Sorry, I can't reproduce your results. I tried a couple of different ways and go into make a new PhotroShow every way I could think of.

Two possibilities - your antivirus is blocking the site either directly or through your browser or your computer may need some maintenance. Can you get into your Premium Membership account and try from there?

Please tell me exactly how you are trying to make a new PhotoSHow - when you get the circle. Are you using a PC or Mac?

Hi Sknis. I have a Windows 7 PC. Windows 7 Premium, 64, 16 GB memory, 1 TB hard drive, 1 GB video memory, Norton 360 Anti Virus. I click on the box on the lower right of the screen that asks if you want to create a new photo show. After clicking on it, it immediately starts the "wait" circle but it does not stop. I went to the on-line web version and it too does the same thing after clicking on the make a new photo show. What could have changed between 4 or 5 days ago and then this. If I go to the on-line directory of my shows, login, then I can start an existing show, stop it, go to the right side and click on make a new show. This is the only way. It appears this version 6 is not working well as a local version actually on my computer and on-line with version 6 premium. Thank you for trying to help. jeff

Redownload V6 from your membership page, pause or turn off your antivirus and reinstall over what you already have.

As for what happened, it could have been a Windows or other program update but it is more likely that Norton 360 suddenly decided that there was something in the registry that it didn't like. It has happened before with 360. Turn off the registry cleaner part of it, it is not needed.