crohmrn

Need Cd Key

Question

I bought the Game Capture HD Pro form my son for christmas from amazon last year. He opened up the packaging set up the hardware but never used the software or created a video. He now has decided to start creating videos of his game play but we no longer have the packaging. He found the CD laying around but he no longer has the sleeve it came in. Is there any way to get the CD key. We did not register the product and when I put in the Serial number from the bottom of the unit it says that it is not a valid number.

Can anyone help with this?

2 answers to this question

I bought the Game Capture HD Pro form my son for christmas from amazon last year. He opened up the packaging set up the hardware but never used the software or created a video. He now has decided to start creating videos of his game play but we no longer have the packaging. He found the CD laying around but he no longer has the sleeve it came in. Is there any way to get the CD key. We did not register the product and when I put in the Serial number from the bottom of the unit it says that it is not a valid number.

Can anyone help with this?

You no longer have the sleeve that had the serial number, you did not register the software. Unless you still have the reecipt or some other piece of evidence that you bought the software, you may be out of luck.

The 'Hardware' WILL NOT WORK unless the 'Software is installed'..

So it is more likely he did Install and Register so the CD Key would be here on the web site ;)

All he has to do is Log On to his account and it will be there!

OF Course my bet would be he forgot that little detail too :lol:

(I would not buy him a car, if I were you <_< )

We will pass this along to Roxio so check back and look in the upper right for a message:

post-39730-0-65136900-1378899903_thumb.jpg