• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Can I Use One Of My Roxio Photoshow's & Add More To It Later ?

darcy29510

Question

5 answers to this question

yes I have the original project on my computer & I have tried to burn it & it says FAILED TO BURN

Tell me more.

Have you moved or deleted any photos, videos and/or music from where they were originally? If so, the PhotoShow may not know where to find them. It happens a lot to some people with Video Wave who clean up their computer.

What version of PhotoShow do you have on your computer? Do you see any blank spaces or audio issues in the preview? Are you burning to a new blank DVD disc? Any error ID (Error Codes?) .

As a test to determine if the issue is the PhotoShow itself or if it related to the burning process, select to make a video file from the PhotoSHow - either mpg 2 or wmv. Post back please.

Yes, I have moved some of the pictures, & yes I do have 2 blank spaces for photo. When I play it, it shows all the pictures. It just will not burn. I have a new DVD in. Have tried all kinds of ways. I have used the program since 2009. Have had no problems until now. I have the Roxio Photo show Premium. Please help !!!!!!

Darcy, Please re-read my post above. I asked two things:

1) What version of PhotoShow do you have on your computer? Version and BUILD NUMBER

2) As a test to determine if the issue is the PhotoShow itself or if it related to the burning process, select to make a video file from the PhotoSHow - either mpg 2 or wmv. Did you do that?

I can't go much further until you answer these question. Now I have a couple more.

3) Did you delete the images where there are blank spots? (Edit the PhotoShow)?

4) What changes did you make to the computer recently?

5) Have you used a registry cleaner even one that is included in another program?

The more time you take to provide information, the shorter the time to get an answer. If you don't know, tell us that; we'd be happy to explain.

Edited by sknis