• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

How To Print A Background Picture On A Lightscribe Cd/dvd

Liesbeth M

Question

I have problems with printing a background picture, for burning on a on a lightscribe CD/DVD. I only have visible a small ring where you type the title and the other information and behind in this small ring I see the picture. The other part is not visible. I can not use: Adding objects for instance: Add Picture or any other object. Only scan Picture. In all other kind of lables it is possible. Who can help me. The added picture is of the dutch version

post-114946-0-19010100-1379005621_thumb.jpg

5 answers to this question

Hello,

I have printed on Lightsrcibe CD/DVD before with Nero Burn (trial),it worked and in the past with another Roxio program, pre-installed on my HP-laptop. By installing Windows 7 I lost the Original Roxio software. With that program it was not a problem either. Now I bought Roxio easy CD&DVD 2 days ago.

After opening the program, I select Videos and Film, then Create Labels Advanced. Next: Edit Backround, last Option as in the added picture in my posted question. Select a picture file with browse and Ok. You see the picture on the background, covered with 2 large rings, see the picture before.

I try to remove the covered rings. Also to make the visible ring the size of the disk. Till so far I could not solve the problem. I also unlocked al objects, but could not remove them.

If I choose another label type: printing on paper, I can do everything.

But I want to print direct on the lightscribe disk. Only printing in the small visible ring is posible.

Adding texst is not needed, I can do this with Photoshop before.

If you have a solution, it will by great.

Kind regards, Liesbeth

Great!

You also caught on to what I was saying about using multiple burns to 'darken' the image or add something at a later time ;)

I don't know what would be involved to make it work as "expected", but you can see I posted that tutorial 5 years ago and nothing has changed :lol:

If you have any other questions or problems, let us know!