Easy Media Creator 10 Guides

rehaylock

Question

7 answers to this question

Has anyone found a "for Dummies" guide to EMC 10 and, if so, do you have an ISBN number. I've googled all over for one, but so far without success. EMC 8, yes, but not v 10

Version 10 is very very old. The user manual is here. It may have been the last one available. All of the other versions rely on the help files and the more recent ones have a Learning Center at the bottom of the home page.

Are you sure you don't mean Creator 2010? That is much newer.

We are bteer at answering questions that the dummies books are. Why don;t you ask your questions here. Start with what you want to do.

Edited by sknis

Has anyone found a "for Dummies" guide to EMC 10 and, if so, do you have an ISBN number. I've googled all over for one, but so far without success. EMC 8, yes, but not v 10

On the "dummies" website, only 2 books are listed: one for EMC 8 and the nother unspecified but looks like for one of the old, old version.

If you really have EMC 10 and not Creator 2010 then the EMC 8 book propably is good enough.

Hi digital guru, thanks for taking the time. It's not so much a question of what I want to do just nw, rather trying to get a better overall understanding of burning data/photos/video to DVDs and making sure I'm doing it properly. According to my splash screen, I really do have EMC 10. Perhaps it's time to upgrade now I have a Win 7 64-bit monster on my desk!

Thanks, myguggi, for suggesting the the v8 for Dummies might do - I hope so.

I don't do much DVD burning, but I'm likely to re-start as I have hundreds of Gbs of photos to double back-up - USB externals also fail! Thanks again guys!

Hi digital guru, thanks for taking the time. It's not so much a question of what I want to do just nw, rather trying to get a better overall understanding of burning data/photos/video to DVDs and making sure I'm doing it properly. According to my splash screen, I really do have EMC 10. Perhaps it's time to upgrade now I have a Win 7 64-bit monster on my desk!

I don't do much DVD burning, but I'm likely to re-start as I have hundreds of Gbs of photos to double back-up - USB externals also fail! Thanks again guys!

What does "I have hundreds of Gbs of photos to double back-up - USB externals also fail!" mean? Exactly what fails and when?

You do realize that Easy Media Creator 10 is not compatible with Windows 7?

What does "I have hundreds of Gbs of photos to double back-up - USB externals also fail!" mean? Exactly what fails and when?

My guess is that he means he has hundreds of gibibytes of photos that he wants to back up in two different ways, since [as we tell folks] it's unwise to rely on just one method, and USB external drives aren't infallible.

You do realize that Easy Media Creator 10 is not compatible with Windows 7?

He said "According to my splash screen, I really do have EMC 10. Perhaps it's time to upgrade now", so I think he does, Bruce.

Regards,

Brendon