Exporting Stops Working After "adjust Trim Points...100% Complete"

BCrosby

Question

My Easy VHS to DVD transfer randomly stops working (more often than not) soon after I hit the Export button. It appears to have recognized the disc, a window shows up that says "Adjust trim points... 100% complete", that you cannot close. It will stay hung up here forever. Very rarely it has completed the job on its own after a long wait (don't know how long because I have left the computer) but mostly it can sit all night or I will eject the disc a few minutes later and try another disc. Sometimes it will work with another disc but usually not. It is very random and like I said happens A LOT. I am using the same discs that I used on other videos that worked - Memorex DVD-R 16X 4.7 GB. I am beyond frustrated!

Sometimes (but not as often) when it does work properly it goes through the "adjust trim points" very quickly and then begins to burn the disc as it is supposed to. Anyone else have the same problem and have a solution. Please help!

3 answers to this question