• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

RLeeA

Roxio Nxt Reset

Question

13 answers to this question

Is there a way to get the Roxio NXT reset, so I can re-install on my Computer ?

Are you referring to the install/activate count (which has a limit of 10)?

Why have you done the install so many times?

• Like 1

Yes, send a PM [Private Message] to Rox-Ralf. He can help you.

• Like 1

I will call his attention to it, keep an eye out for a message ;)

• Like 1

If RLeeA sends the PM as instructed, there will be no need for you to intervene, Jim.

If RLeeA sends the PM as instructed, there will be no need for you to intervene, Jim.

There is more going on here than you are aware of Brendon...

There is more going on here than you are aware of Brendon...

Please feel free to enlighten me.

Jim,

If that's the case, your comment in post #6 is quite puzzling and seems either secretive or childish. I guess I'll have to leave it to your readers to decide which.

Hello, I have the same problem. After un number of try to re-install Creator NXT, I am now at the limite of installations. Creator NXT works perfectly over many months. But suddenly all bloced after clicking on the icon.

I tryed to re-install and unstall many times Creator NXT, but I have always the answer that the installation has terminated with message of aborting installation. And now I have un message of limitation of installations. I have also PSP 5 XPro, who works fin.

Thanks for help. Greeting from Switzerland

Hello, I have the same problem. After un number of try to re-install Creator NXT, I am now at the limite of installations. Creator NXT works perfectly over many months. But suddenly all bloced after clicking on the icon.

I tryed to re-install and unstall many times Creator NXT, but I have always the answer that the installation has terminated with message of aborting installation. And now I have un message of limitation of installations. I have also PSP 5 XPro, who works fin.

Thanks for help. Greeting from Switzerland

Try what Brendon suggested in Post #3...

If that doesn't envoke a response in a day or two, let us know ;)

"Installs" count (limit is 10)

"Repairs" do not count...

Your issue could be a Registry Cleaner or over vigorous Anti Virus program.

Hi, I've also been unable to open Creator NXT on my Windows 7 computer. I've been successfully using since mid-June.

I'd be happy to send a PM to Rox-Ralf, but I don't know his email. Was going to try deinstall - reinstall but there seem to be 2 many horror stories (10 times, no success?).

Thanks for help.

I also have the same install count reset problem. Only had Creator NXT software since January - had a lot of problems initially installing and used up at least 10 reinstalls. Roxio reset my counter in Jan and I was able to finally install. Recently had a problem with VideoWave not working. Tried using orginal disk to repair but that did not work. After several attemptsI decided to uninstall and reinstall NXT, this is when I ran into the "used key to many times" problem. If Rox-Ralf can help, I also don't know how to contact him. Need a little more guidance please.

• Like 1

TuneSmith05 if you can't open Creator NXT then start a topic in one of the NXT forums [Program errors . . ] and outline the circumstances so that we can try to help you. You don't PM Ralf for that.

jscak Ralf can reset your install counter. To contact him, go out to the Home page of this bulletin board where all the forums are listed. Look down at the bottom right corner of the page and click on "The Moderating Team"

post-208-0-19801600-1380576084_thumb.jpg

On page 2 of the Moderating Team list you'll find Rox-Ralf. Mouse over his name and then click on the 'Send Message' box which pops up.

post-208-0-46833900-1380576318_thumb.jpg

Regards,

Brendon

• Like 2