Error Code Fffff445

myron rudiak

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi, That is an error code that no one else has asked about and I can't find it on the web.

Are you using the desktop version of PhotoShow version 6? What type of files did you add? How large were the images. The program doesn't like large sized images. Did you try to burn to a new out of the box disc? What brand and what type?

As a test, can you see if you can encode the slide show to a wmv or mpg2 file? If the program hangs, then we can assume it is one of the images you added. If it encodes, then we should look at your burner and at the discs. . Let's start with making the video file. Please do that and report back.

Edited by sknis

thanks for your reply - I dont think the problem is with the pics I added - there were only 2-106KB and 54KB

these are no larger than others in the file -I did use new discs -dvd rw 4x speed 120min Staples Brand

in my 1st successful burn - it was a memorex dvd rw disc 4x 120 min

as suggested I tried to encode mpg2 to video file -it ran for hours but hung up trying to finish the last stage - combining - the photo and audio stage completed - it hung at the last stage 6% completed and kept running at that spot -do you have any further ideas ?

please close out the original problems -- I lost the original file - then I laboriously reconstructed the file

and now I have a new problem

cannot burn a dvd or video file - I am desktop version version 6 windows xp

- I have reinstalled Roxio several times - no effect

when I go to share on either dvd or video- I get the initial panel - asking for speed choice /or video file choice

but in either case it does not go any further- keeps running without the next step

what is the solution

Myron

close out this file - after many many hours I was able to burn a dvd - the problem appears to have been - not enough free memory space- I did burn 1 dvd ok - however I made one minor change - rearranged 2 pics and the next try to burn was unsuccessful - it burns but does not copy the pics - blank for pics - copys music ok\- I am opening a new file with this latest problem

Myron