• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Vhs To Dvd 3

patti1957

Question

17 answers to this question

when the program says finished will it play now on any dvd player

Is that a typo and you mean it will not play on any dvd player?

Please explain with some detail what you are doing?

Are you capturing and burning direct to DVD or are you first capturing to your hard drive and then burning to DVD (the recommended method)

i have never used this product before and i am not a computer wiz. i downloaded to computer then burned it to dvd. does this program automaticly fix the dvd so it will play on all dvd players. some of the videos i have watched for transfering you have to do a final step so they will play on other players. is there somewhere to watch a video on how to use this program?

Also you keep saying capture and my program doesnt say capture it says start recording button is that the same as capture? i dont know why they print this stuff like everyone knows computer programing

You mean they Don't :huh:

In your Topic Title, "VHS to DVD 3" are you saying you have the Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3 Program? (There is a Forum for that specific software, whereas this one covers the first 3 version)

Either way, in the Home Screen you have 2 choice; Record DVD or Record, Edit and Save

You will have to forgive us, as it has been refereed to as Capture in all other version of the software so that kind of sticks for old users like Walt and me :lol: (actually it is listed both ways depending on where you look :huh: )

If you Chose Export and picked DVD, it should create a Region Free, properly authored DVD!

Try playing in a different player.

Also the Brand of media can make a difference too. May I ask what you are using?

There are some user guides that one of our regulars posted a link for, HERE.

my book says roxio easy vhs to dvd 3 I HAVE CAPTURED A MOVIE AND IT WILL PLAY ON MY COMPUTER BUT WHEN I PUT IT IN MY DVD PLAYER HOOKED UP TO THE TV IT COMES UP DISC ERROR. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING AND CAN I FIX THIS? YOU ASKED WHAT DVD'S I AM USING THE BOX SAYS DVD-R 1-16X 4.7GB/GO RECORDABLE INSCRIPTIBLE TDK . THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP.

Did you look at the user guides?

The USB DEVICE is proprietary and works with Roxio Software! You can try it but I doubt it will work...

You could use Ulead to edit your captured files and to burn. "Grainy" is caused by the low quality settings you chose to use, not the software... Probably something you missunderstood - take that up with Ulead.

Will the DVD you made play on your PC or any other players?

You are not making this easy...

YOU Said that the Ulead software produced a grainy picture. I explained that was due to a user error.

It has absolutely nothing to do with Roxio! Unless you meant Roxio and typed Ulead... That is unlikely as you said your Roxio disc doesn't work.

FIRST, No Picture can be better than its' Source... Capture grainy, nothing will change it! But a user thinking they can cram more than an hour onto a 4.7 GB DVD will lower quality to gain time and produce a grainy picture!

This is not a Ulead forum, you will have to go there for support on their products.

i do not see in the guide book how to set roxie to stop the grainy picture. the book that came with the capture plug and the one i looked up on site didn't help me. if i capture on roxio how do i put it into ulead to burn?

You do not need Ulead (which no longer "exists" as it has been bought by Corel) to burn the captured video to a DVD. VHS2DVD3 will do it just fine and at excellent quality.

Perhaps if you explain step-by-step what you are doing we can see where you are going wrong.

How long is the video you captured? Is the video a from home-made videos or from a commercial tape?

Edited by myguggi

ON ROXIE VHS TO DVD 3 YOU CAN MARK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE, CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE IT MAKES ON CAPTURING A MOVIE.

WHERE do you see this, it is not in my EVD 3???

patti1957, Jim is correct the hardware or software option is not in Easy VHS to DVD 3 Plus!

post-97-0-02643400-1379723261_thumb.jpg

post-97-0-60718700-1379723406_thumb.jpg

post-97-0-32712500-1379723407_thumb.jpg