Nxt 2 Purchased, Nxt Received

JePeRox

Question

Hello,

I purchased "Creator NXT 2" a few minutes ago as an online upgrade. I started immediately to download ...

... just to find out that I did not receive v2, but the first version I am using for almost one year now.

I already sent an e-mail to digitalriver(dot)com, but maybe someone over at Corel / Roxio can provide a fixed link?

Regards,

Jens

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

When you do eventually get sorted please come back and give us your first impressions.

I received an email this morning about the new version and came here for more information.

It's a 'Creator NXT 2' desert and not even an announcement at this time on the forum.

I have to admit I think I'll be missing this one as I just can't see what is that different for £54.99

bullet-orange.png

NEW! Speed up movie making with up to 10x faster video rendering!*

bullet-orange.png

NEW! Scorefitter royalty-free music library

bullet-orange.png

NEW! Support for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and more phones and tablets

bullet-blue.png

NEW! WinDVD: easy DVD and AVCHD playback for your PC

Is this all that's new for a £54.99 upgrade price? If it is; Roxio needs to seriously up it's game.

Jinker

Unbelievable.

After one week, a half dozen of e-mails with explanations (and even screenshots) they fail to understand / solve the issue but keep sending the same crap again and again and again ... ?!?!?!?!?!?

I paid for NXT 2, got NXT. Is it that hard to understand?

Moving on to Nero now.

Unbelievable.

After one week, a half dozen of e-mails with explanations (and even screenshots) they fail to understand / solve the issue but keep sending the same crap again and again and again ... ?!?!?!?!?!?

I paid for NXT 2, got NXT. Is it that hard to understand?

Moving on to Nero now.

Well that is totally frustrating :wacko:

Friends don't let friends use Nero, so unless you have applied for a refund, I would be glad to pass this along to see if you can get the right download.

Check back and keep an eye out for a message in the upper right corner:

post-39730-0-74330300-1380022612_thumb.jpg

Hello,

a Roxio employee sent me a link to a full downloadable version finally, so with a one week delay I got NXT 2 finally. Thx to those helping :) !

@Jinker: The upgrade itself is indeed a lil´disappointing and what one might call a downgrade (as beside of the mentioned it lacks new features and old ones as PSP were removed).