Sign in to follow this  
Fury

Problems Livestreaming.

Question

So some months ago, I had this problem with this newer laptop I am using atm.

http://forums.suppor...-red-no-signal/

That problem arose because I was trying to figure out the problem behind why my stream pauses very very often when using this capture card on this laptop.

I was using a broken down dell with almost not even bare min req's to use the device and streaming 480p fine.

I try to stream on this laptop that has well over those req's and I cant even stream 240p

There are not many servers to connect to using the capture card, but I have tested putting the bitrate at only like 500 on 240 360 480 it still pauses.

I used to get 1500+ on some of these servers no problem now I can only get like 1100 on the two in texas and the others don't give me almost anything. I used to use the VA servers on the other laptop and it worked fine, now VA is giving me around 500.

( 2979041046.png )

(this laptop it refuses to work with)

System Model: HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC

BIOS: Default System BIOS

Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T6600 @ 2.20GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.2GHz

Memory: 4096MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 2976MB RAM

Page File: 1520MB used, 4427MB available

Windows 7

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

Old old old laptop it will work with.

Inspiron 1525

Vista

only has a 1.86 GHz (2CPU)

2038 RAM

Direct X 11.

I use the recording feature fine when I actually record something.

I almost want to say it's a windows 7 problem or something but I don't get why it won't work.

Edited by Fury

2 answers to this question

In that one you never got it resolved :huh:

Assuming you have, HOW? :lol:

Normally in this case we would start with a Proper Repair but I am curious how you got it working?

Next thing would be what tweaks have you applied? Any overclocking? Any video chip "enhancements"?

In that one you never got it resolved :huh:

Assuming you have, HOW? :lol:

Normally in this case we would start with a Proper Repair but I am curious how you got it working?

Next thing would be what tweaks have you applied? Any overclocking? Any video chip "enhancements"?

I can see and record all fine again, I am just back to square one where it refuses to stream without pausing no matter what quality setting and bitrate and server I choose. I believe that recording problem came up because I was re-installing the capture card and everything trying to fix this weird issue with streaming. I ended up just re-installing windows basically since I had nothing on this laptop yet other than windows updates and the capture card and software, then just made sure I installed it correctly, and I was able to record again.

I haven't applied any weird settings to the laptop or added anything to it.

It comes up like this now. xkki.png

Edited by Fury