Question

I have just purchased Creator NXT2. I created a short video ( 57 seconds) consisting of 3 video clips, 5 photos, background music track and titles. I have tried various outputs - Youtube, it spins for awhile and then the system says the application is nonresponsive. I tried direct output to a video file onto my PC and it just crashes. I tried outputting to Facebook and it just crashes.

Any ideas?

3 answers to this question

Either one or more of your files is corrupt or your Program needs repair.

Try a short one using just the pictures from the Windows Samples.

If you find you need to repair, do it correctly:

First thing to do is to turn off your Anti Virus, Firewalls, Registry Cleaners, etc.

Now insert your Roxio Disc or use your download.

Be sure you accept the offer to Check for Updates (this is for Roxio, not Windows)

When you reach the screen where
Repair
is offered, choose that!

When the Repair competes, turn your AV & Firewall back on and reboot.

Thank you.. you set me on the right track. I one by one removed the 3 video clips in my 1 minute movie and identified the one associated with the crash. While there seemed to be nothing wrong with it I went ahead and converted it with Video Copy and Convert and put in the copy and now it uploads. I lost a little quality I think but at least it works !

You should not lose any quality!

I would have used Edit Video Advanced (VideoWave) and chose an output setting that matched the original file! (if certain conditions are met, it will default to Same As Original) ;)

In any case, I am delighted that you got it working!