C2010 & C2012 On W8

dlclark97

Question

Have Roxio 2010 and 2012. Both Videowave programs crash repeatedly, usually when trying to add music. Am using a Dell Windows 8 computer with Intel I7 processor and also a Dell Windows 7 laptop. On both computers the two Roxio programs have been uninstalled and reinstalled many times. The 'REPAIR' fucntion has also bee used many times. Am familiar with the Roxio procedures and would like to upgrade to another Roxio but not if I am going to have the same Videowave problems. Any suggestions?

1 answer to this question

Have Roxio 2010 and 2012. Both Videowave programs crash repeatedly, usually when trying to add music. Am using a Dell Windows 8 computer with Intel I7 processor and also a Dell Windows 7 laptop. On both computers the two Roxio programs have been uninstalled and reinstalled many times. The 'REPAIR' fucntion has also bee used many times. Am familiar with the Roxio procedures and would like to upgrade to another Roxio but not if I am going to have the same Videowave problems. Any suggestions?

According to Corel/Roxio neither C2010 nor C2012 are compatible with W8 but they should work with W7. Some users have reported running C2012 without problems on W8 (so far).

You will have to give more information if you want help.

What kind of music are you trying to add? From where did you get it? It certainly appears that your problems is with the audio clips.

Edited by myguggi