How Do I Burn Multiple Videos To A Single Dvd In Toast 11 Titanium?

jcahouston

Question

3 answers to this question

Trimming shouldn't be an issue but merging videos is problematic. In fact, there are many video formats that Toast won't merge using the Merge Clips command in the Edit menu. I'm not sure which ones do work as the command is greyed out whenever I look at it.

What format are your videos? (Toast describes the format in small text under the three lines of text next to the thumbnail).

Did you use Toast's Edit window to mark the segments you wanted omitted from the video?

An alternative to merging is to mark the "Play all items continuously" box. That way there is a slight freeze as one video ends and the next starts during playback on a DVD player so it is almost like joining the videos.

I am converting old vhs tapes to dvd by using video capture in mp-4 video format at 640x480 resolution. I am using Toast 11 Titanium on a Macbook pro to transfer video to dvd. I have been using quicktime to combine videos to get a 1 1/2 hour or so dvd. I was not aware of the capability to cut segments from the video using edit only to trim so I will look at that more. I have used Roxio creator on windows for years an I could use it, but that is not what I want to do for this project. Thank you for your reply.