• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Key Has Been Used Too Many Times

Andromeduse

Question

6 answers to this question

Guest Rox-Ralf

Hello,

I have reformatted my computer a few times and was never able to reinstall Roxio NXt. It keep saying that the key has been used too many times.

I can produce the proof I have bought the product.

Can someone reset mt install attemps?

Thank you.

Please check your inbox.

Hi Brendon,

I bought Creator NXT in Jan 13. I initially had a lot of problems installing it on my Dell Studio XPS, Windows 7, 64bit, system. After 10 attempts Roxio support gave me guidance and reset the activation count. I then successfully installed the software (Previous case code #01579651 and support code 168800734). Today I tried to run Video Wave and it failed to load. After several attempts I decided to uninstall and re-install NXT. When I tried to put in my activation code I received an error msg stating I had used the code to many times. How can I get the install count reset?

jscak,

Roxio Support needs to re-set your activation count again. Please see your other message here: http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/90161-roxio-nxt-reset/?do=findComment&comment=454242 for how to contact Rox-Ralf who can reset it for you.

Alternately, just mouse over his name above post #3 above, and click on the 'Send Message' box which will pop up.

Regards,

Brendon