Lost My "game Cap Hdpro"hd Cd

mbals

Question

Hi,

it is verry wiered how roxio handels the their software politics concerning the hdgamecap.

I bought it boxec from ebay. I did register it.

I lost the cd and only need to download this da.... software to install it again.

I usually use professional hard and software for videoediting. There all sw could be downloaded anytime.

Right now here I cannot get any help because of this service from Correl. Does anyone know how to get a DL or help me?

3 answers to this question

Hi,

it is verry wiered how roxio handels the their software politics concerning the hdgamecap.

I bought it boxec from ebay. I did register it.

I lost the cd and only need to download this da.... software to install it again.

I usually use professional hard and software for videoediting. There all sw could be downloaded anytime.

Right now here I cannot get any help because of this service from Correl. Does anyone know how to get a DL or help me?

The only thing that is weird is why so many gamers seem to lose their CDs :wacko::blink:

The only thing that is weird is why so many gamers seem to lose their CDs :wacko::blink:

Hi,

is this an answer to help me?

Is Roxio not giving users a chance to get it's lost software? The software could only used when having a registered hw and a sw key.So what's the problem to help?

regards and hoping to get friendly support like everywhere else