• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Software Not Activated- Split From Split Thread

franardi

Question

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM. I INSTALLED THE VHS TO DVD 3 ON MY OLD COMPUTER WITH WINDOWS 7. WHEN I PURCHASED MY NEW COMPUTER WITH WINDOWS 8 IT WOULD NOT INSTALL. IT GOT TO THE PRODUCT KEY ENTRY AND THENT SAID NOT ACTIVATED. ROXIO IS NOT FORTHCOMING WITH HELP.I HAVE SENT THEM THREE POSTS AND ASKED FOR HELP. NOTHINGYET FROM THEM. IS IT POSSIBLE THAT MY VIRUS PROTECTION IS STOPPING THE INSTALL.

4 answers to this question

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM. I INSTALLED THE VHS TO DVD 3 ON MY OLD COMPUTER WITH WINDOWS 7. WHEN I PURCHASED MY NEW COMPUTER WITH WINDOWS 8 IT WOULD NOT INSTALL. IT GOT TO THE PRODUCT KEY ENTRY AND THENT SAID NOT ACTIVATED. ROXIO IS NOT FORTHCOMING WITH HELP.I HAVE SENT THEM THREE POSTS AND ASKED FOR HELP. NOTHINGYET FROM THEM. IS IT POSSIBLE THAT MY VIRUS PROTECTION IS STOPPING THE INSTALL.

Where did you get the software? NEVER HAVE YOUR VIRUS SOFTWARE RUNNING WHEN INSTALLING ANY SOFTWARE!!!!

This is a problem that Roxio Created!

You need to take it back to the point of purchase as it has to be activated through the store...