• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

My Roxio Used To Work But Hasn't Since V6 Or V7 - Split From A Different Topic

spine

Question

Roxio use to work but hasn't since about version 6 or 7.

It doesn't work with either a HP laser printer or 2 different Epson inkjet printers.

At one point I found a work around but have forgotten it now. Problem is trying to add a picture (DVD label)(I get a grayed out selection. in label maker and most importantly getting it to print on center.

They keep adding more "junk" to Roxio and forget about how well version 5 worked - basic but worked. It also had one of the best cd making programs - simple and equalized the tracks.

Oh well, they never listened to the beta testers when they went to version 6 and most quit. Now if I could just print labels properly.

1 answer to this question

Roxio use to work but hasn't since about version 6 or 7.

It doesn't work with either a HP laser printer or 2 different Epson inkjet printers.

At one point I found a work around but have forgotten it now. Problem is trying to add a picture (DVD label)(I get a grayed out selection. in label maker and most importantly getting it to print on center.

They keep adding more "junk" to Roxio and forget about how well version 5 worked - basic but worked. It also had one of the best cd making programs - simple and equalized the tracks.

Oh well, they never listened to the beta testers when they went to version 6 and most quit. Now if I could just print labels properly.

I have no idea what your post is about. You post in the C2011 forum but keep talking about 10 year old versions which obviously don't work with Vista, W7 or W8