Sign in to follow this  
dawnmichele

Audio But No Visual

Question

Hi,

I use Roxio Creator 2010 to make slideshow videos using VideoWave and MYDVD. I've been using this Roxio version for a couple of years now with very few problems. Lately, though, I often get parts of my DVD projects that have the audio but not the visual when I burn to an ISO file. Basically, here's what I do:

I create productions in VideoWave with photos and music and an occasional video clip then export them as video files using AVC Better Quality. I then combine all of the video files (usually between 4 and 8 of them) into a new VideoWave project and use this project as the single "movie" in MYDVD. This is when I burn to the ISO file. They're generally 30 to 50 minutes long.

Because of the problem, I now shut down any programs running on my computer, including my anti-virus and backup programs. I thought this was helping, but apparently that's not the problem. Curiously, after I view the ISO image and see the problem, I reopen MYDVD and, without making any changes, burn it again. The second burn usually comes out okay. Sometimes, though, it takes a third try.

Any ideas about what might be happening? It's becoming rather annoying.

Thanks for your input.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet