• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Threadjacked From Unrelated Thread C12 Photoshow

DNBULLET

Question

I have another issue needing help in gettig answers (if possible): "I loaded my pictures and songs to Roxio Creator 12 Photo Show, compelted the process, saved my file and tried to burn a CD and / or DVD (both) and the system continualy shuts downs. I also tried to the 'Export Video File' and the system continues to shut down. Help?

6 answers to this question

Same problem from a year ago? You never came back to answer the questions that were asked. How about answering them now?

Shut downs are usually related to computer resources. Please provide this information (link). Did you change anything? Have you tried to use Video Wave rather than the limited PhotoShow?

Edited by sknis

Some more follow up. Did you change anything? Not that I know of. Have you tried to use Video Wave rather than the limited PhotoShow? No, never used Video Wave, did not know i was part of Roxio Creator 12?

Videowave and myDVD are two of the main features of Roxio 2012. Time do do some "exploring" on what is all available to you in the C2012 suite :glare:

• Like 1

For more information on Video Wave watch these videos from Karri.

Do you do regular maintenance on your computer? That includes getting rid of programs you not longer want or use, clean up temp and junk files and defrag the hard drive. Here are some free tools (link). Below the big green button is one that says direct download (or go to the developer's web site for the free downloads).

Make sure that your cooling fans are working. A long period of hard work for a CPU can cause them to overwork and shut down to protect themselves.

Turn off or pause your antivirus it may be overstressing your computer during the encoding.

Now to your project. I do not have that version on my computer so I can;t help much there. Do you have images AND video? If video, what is the format of the videos and how long are they (size of the file)? Are you adding your own music - mp3 only? Tell us about your project - numbers of images, format, theme (have you tried a different one/), number of pieces of music, anything you might think of. Since we can't look over your shoulder, you have to be our eyes.