• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Smartsound In Nxt 2 Pro Now Is Scorefitter?

stefanogalla

Question

6 answers to this question

I've upgraded to Creator NXT 2 Pro and when I use VideoWave to insert music I can no longer find SmartSound but ScoreFitter. Is this right? Or is an "installation" problem? ScoreFitter does not create nusic based on the Video lenght... terrible. SmartDound was great...

Your sure you have Pro?

post-97-0-04795300-1381317951_thumb.jpg

Edited by cdanteek

As far as I can establish there is no plugin for Smartsound available for NXT 2 pro. Only Scorefitter is integrated into Videowave in NXT 2 Pro.

It would seem the workflow would be to create and finish your video in Videowave, export it to a video file then add this video file to SonicFire and then add the music backing you need.

I would personally prefer (and I expected) to be able to work just within Videowave.

I had a look at NXT3 Pro on the American web site and there is no mention of Sonicfire Pro so maybe this is being dropped.

Scorefitter is MIDI-based using a wavetable synthesiser so the sound quality is rather limted in comparison with Smartsound. Also, the range of music available is rather limited. However, it's much easier to use than SonicFire in my opinion.