• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Setting Disc At Once

mwwerner10

:) When trying to burn backups of .mpg files to archive home video, Classic Creator does not allow me to write disc at once. The option is greyed out forcing me to track at once leaving the disc open.

After the disc burns, data retreival is insanely slow.

Is there a way to close out a disc after burn?

I don't want to lose my raw dvd inputs of home video.

Is ver 6 just a piece of crap? I wouldn't recommend Roxio to anyone.

I have a Toshiba SD5382 DVD burner and HP DVD100i (very old I know) the RecordNow software for the HP always worked great, but media was hard to come by for that old burner.

:) When trying to burn backups of .mpg files to archive home video, Classic Creator does not allow me to write disc at once. The option is greyed out forcing me to track at once leaving the disc open.

After the disc burns, data retreival is insanely slow.

Is there a way to close out a disc after burn?

I don't want to lose my raw dvd inputs of home video.

Is ver 6 just a piece of crap? I wouldn't recommend Roxio to anyone.

I have a Toshiba SD5382 DVD burner and HP DVD100i (very old I know) the RecordNow software for the HP always worked great, but media was hard to come by for that old burner.

If you are using 'plus' media, it does not need to be Finalized.

Your "recommendations" are way off base. Would you recommend Nero V4 over Roxio V6?

Point is that v6 is 3 versions old and was the last one written to cover Win9x OS.

If you are using 'plus' media, it does not need to be Finalized.

Your "recommendations" are way off base. Would you recommend Nero V4 over Roxio V6?

Point is that v6 is 3 versions old and was the last one written to cover Win9x OS.

why are retail stores selling this as new? I just bought this and feel like Roxio ripped me off!

why are retail stores selling this as new? I just bought this and feel like Roxio ripped me off!

Maybe the store has some copies it couldn't sell earlier.

It's no longer available from Roxio - altho it was extremely hard to find on the website for a long time.

Basicly, if you don't have at least Win2000 SP4 or WinXP SP1, you've been written off.

Lynn

Maybe the store has some copies it couldn't sell earlier.

It's no longer available from Roxio - altho it was extremely hard to find on the website for a long time.

Basicly, if you don't have at least Win2000 SP4 or WinXP SP1, you've been written off.

Lynn

I have winxp SP2. I guess what I supected is true. Roxio took my money and ran....

I have winxp SP2. I guess what I supected is true. Roxio took my money and ran....

(1) it was the store that took your money. They would be the ones to deal with.

(2) you are not talking to Roxio here, you are talking to volunteers, doing this on our own time, and who have one Version or another of Roxio.

(3) you aren't giving any clues to your system or burner or anything else, such as which program you are using. Without that, it's like asking how to get to Cleveland without saying whether you are in New York City or San Francisco.

(4) there is no reason Version 6 won't work with WinXP SP2. It's just that you NEED that for the newer Versions, and it is tricky to use that with anything OLDER than Version 6.

If you want help, as opposed to merely complaining, give some specifics. not just "the car won't start".

Lynn

Archived