• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Lucillemcnlly@aol.com

Photoshow Only Burns Music Not Pictures.

Question

I have tried numerous times to burn my photoshow to a cd but it only burns the music and not the pictures. I have Roxio Premium Photoshow. I have downloaded Photoshow 6 software but it does not help. Any suggestions? This is my wedding slideshow.

2 answers to this question

Hi.......I think you should be burning to a DVD. CD'S are for music only> I am new using Photoshow but having no problem burning DVD'S.

Well, yes and no. You can burn a slide show to a cd but the format of Super Video CD (SVCD) is almost obsolete (in the US). Does the svcd play on your computer?

Perhaps there was a slip of the finger and you meant DVD and not CD. In that case, there are some people who report that the size of the images is too large. Use your image editing program to reduce both the physical size of the image (if printed less than around 5mb) and the resolution (keep it at or below 300dpi).

Did you download the PhotoShow to your desktop version and work from that? I know if you try to download the mp4 file that won't work.

I'm going to assume you have the stand alone version of PhotoShow and NOT the one in Creator. Do you have any other video editing programs. You MAY be better off using one of those because they will work better with large, high resolution images and you can create your own theme.