A Rude, Necroposted Rant From A Long-Dead Thread

PC Gameboy

Question

This site is not manned by Roxio/Sonic so your rant will not have an affect on the program design. Have you called support; support is free for a flagship product (Creator 2010 is the current flagship)?

I seriously doubt ANYONE is manning the store at Roxio HQ except (Maybe) those who keep churning out the Roxios (Unless THOSE jobs have been outsourced to some 3rd World or rogue country too)
By the way, no one forced you to upgrade to W7. Before you did, if you ran the compatibility program, you would have known and you could have made a decision about W7 then.
Age of this thread aside, if I ran a compatibility check on EACH & EVERY program I downloaded, I wouldn't have much on my computer

IF ROXIO/COREL CANNOT KEEP THEIR STUFF UP TO DATE THEY SHOULD JUST CLOSE UP SHOP & GET THE HECK OUT OF THE WAY !!!

Sorry if this sounds like yet another rant but it's JMO (Which just happens to fit what appears to be THE TRUTH !! )

Cheers & Happy Gaming

1 answer to this question

I seriously doubt ANYONE is manning the store at Roxio HQ except (Maybe) those who keep churning out the Roxios (Unless THOSE jobs have been outsourced to some 3rd World or rogue country too)Age of this thread aside, if I ran a compatibility check on EACH & EVERY program I downloaded, I wouldn't have much on my computer

IF ROXIO/COREL CANNOT KEEP THEIR STUFF UP TO DATE THEY SHOULD JUST CLOSE UP SHOP & GET THE HECK OUT OF THE WAY !!!

Sorry if this sounds like yet another rant but it's JMO (Which just happens to fit what appears to be THE TRUTH !! )

Cheers & Happy Gaming

Perhaps that is how it appears in your limited understanding of computers...

The vast majority go along and don't have any issues... Others can't seem to go 5 minutes after bootup without errors! :huh: