My Roxio Crashes My Windows 8! Help!

ThePettyGamer

Question

So everytime i try to record something with my ROXIO GAME CAPTURE HD PRO it works for like 15 seconds and then i get the blue screen and it says APC_Index_mismatch and then it shows something about Minidump and sending details to microsoft. I really need help, this has been going on ever since like 1 month. Before i got a new pc I had windows 7 and it worked fine but after windows 8 it doesn't work now.

Edited by ThePettyGamer

2 answers to this question

I had the same problem on my Windows 7 with Roxio, computer freezes up whenever the Capture screen was up.

After getting some help from the official Microsoft message boards, one of the members suggested me to create a new User Account and see if Roxio freezes there since my main User profile is supposedly corrupted. It didn't, and I have done my Roxio recordings over on my other User Account ever since.

The link to my Microsoft topic regarding the Roxio freeze: http://answers.micro...da-a52d7bf036af

Maybe it could work on your Windows 8 computer too?

Edited by CrystalAura