Toast Titanium 11 And Cd Spin Doctor On Mac Os !0.8

chorn1000

Question

8 answers to this question

I'm still using Version 5.0.4.706t CD Spin Doctor on my iMac and I'm running 10.8.5. It's the one that came with Toast 9. It works great for after I've captured my vinyl using Audacity. I import the file so I can split it into individual tracks. Sonic Solutions is out of business. Now I'm afraid to upgrade to Mavericks in case the old CD Spin Doctor quits working. I've still got a lot of old vinyl to go. Roxio should be ashamed for including Spin Doctor X with Toast.

Why doesn't my Spin Doctor work any more? I updated my Mac OSX 10.9 software two days ago and now my Spin Doctor no longer works. I count on it to make recordings for my choir since it is much clearer than using a microphone. Am I going to have to use the mic from my iPhone to record from now on?

Years ago Spin Doctor was easy to use. Editing recordings was no problem. The newer version of Spin Doctor is worthless. CMM

Why doesn't my Spin Doctor work any more? I updated my Mac OSX 10.9 software two days ago and now my Spin Doctor no longer works. I count on it to make recordings for my choir since it is much clearer than using a microphone. Am I going to have to use the mic from my iPhone to record from now on?

Years ago Spin Doctor was easy to use. Editing recordings was no problem. The newer version of Spin Doctor is worthless. CMM

It doesn't work because it wasn't even finished when Roxio released Toast 11. After an initial update they never touched it again even though some of its features were not yet operating. When Apple updated its OS it broke what was left that did work. There's no reason to expect this to change. Roxio abandoned it and I doubt if anyone at Corel is going to pick it up.

I Just Bought Toast 11 Pro with maverick and nothing works fine

I heard that Roxio Abandon these project, but nobody told me these when I Pass my Credit Card

Its a Shame

What problem(s) are you experiencing? Feel free to start a new topic. You have heard incorrectly because Corel released 11.2 recently.