• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Question

I have purchased Roxio Creator 2010 and Roxio Streamer (2010). Recently, I purchased a new laptop and I wish to install Roxio on it. How can I download the Roxio I purchased onto the brand new laptop. My old laptop is junked and is no longer functional, unfortunately the Roxio installation files were also on there.

How an I re-download the Roxio software I purchased?

4 answers to this question

I have purchased Roxio Creator 2010 and Roxio Streamer (2010). Recently, I purchased a new laptop and I wish to install Roxio on it. How can I download the Roxio I purchased onto the brand new laptop. My old laptop is junked and is no longer functional, unfortunately the Roxio installation files were also on there.

What operating system are you using on the new computer? If it is w8 or W8.1 Creator 2010 is not compatible. I don't think streamer works any longer.

Try this first. If it doesn't work, let us know.

Edited by sknis

Your supposed to burn the download to media and keep a copy for the future! Do you have a CD Key you will also need?

You could try the sentence below, just remember it may not be possible since it is five versions ago.

Follow the advice in this post #14 to contact Rox-Ralf.

http://forums.suppor...et/#entry454242

How do I lookup my order number? I don't have the same CC anymore.

Take the time to carefully read the information I provided in the link. :huh: There are three options that I see immediately. Including your credit card, an e-mail or a phone call. ! :wacko: If you don't have that information, you may be out of luck.

I ask again - What operating system do you have on that new computer?