• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Kyle Doolady

Problems With My Livestream On Twitch

Question

So I've been live streaming for a couple of months and it was going well until about a week ago. I stream and people will tell me they can't see any video at all and it's just a black screen. I've had other streamers and personal friends check it out and it works for them, they told me they can see it. I also grabbed my brothers computer to check it and it works on that.

So really my question is; is it the Roxio itself, their connection, their computer or what? I'm really confused and it's killing me on it. It records just fine, I've uploaded videos with no problem and it's finally letting me upload in HD, but the stream just won't work for anyone.

Thanks.

2 answers to this question

So I've been live streaming for a couple of months and it was going well until about a week ago. I stream and people will tell me they can't see any video at all and it's just a black screen. I've had other streamers and personal friends check it out and it works for them, they told me they can see it. I also grabbed my brothers computer to check it and it works on that.

So really my question is; is it the Roxio itself, their connection, their computer or what? I'm really confused and it's killing me on it. It records just fine, I've uploaded videos with no problem and it's finally letting me upload in HD, but the stream just won't work for anyone.

Thanks.

If the stream works for some people and not others then obviously the problem is not on your end or with the program but the "others"