• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Hd Pro Not Working

Weser117

Question

Hello

My New Roxio HD Pro just came today i opened it and followed the directions of installing it. it installed fine no problems but when i go to my recorder and editor (VideoPad) it shows it there but when i click on it no preview of the video then i tryed on the started 1 they give us still no signal i googled it and looked at other peoples problems and i are all similar of problem i am having my 1st roxio game cap (the Regular 1) worked fine no problems and i did the same thing i did for this 1 as for installation and i even uninstalled the 1st 1 i had (because it said to) just its not working i heard that there are "bad" Roxio Hd pros some people are getting as bad i mean defaulty or flaw that it does not work. with the video capture i dont know what to do as i am a youtuber.

8 answers to this question

Well there are about a half dozen ways to screw it up from your end... more likely than a bad product that slipped through all the manufacturing tests :lol:

Instead of your vague assurances that you did everything right, how about an accurate description of your setup from top to bottom??? Computer specs - Game Box - connections.

Is the "No Signal" Red or Green (big difference!)

Then we might have enough to make a suggestion ;)

Here's the deal, Jim asked you to detail what your PC specs are, including how you have the GCP HD connected, such as, what type of cables you're using, what your gamebox is, and things like that, which we don't know, and can help us to help you solve your problem. Your response was, "as for that my computer is fine".

Well, maybe, maybe not, unless you give us those details, we don't know. But when you're looking for help, and someone is taking time from their day to volunteer to help, you could make the effort to answer the questions asked. As for, "I tryed the original freaking thing", guess what, that's new information which you hadn't told us before, which is why the question was asked.

Remember, this is a user board, and we're not getting paid to try to help you.